Monday 24 September 2012

Here We Go

So here we are, my first blog. I've been meaning to create one of these for ages but I guess I just needed the inspiration to do so. Well that inspiration reared it's chaotic head earlier this week. Those who know me know I'm a huge fan of the Warhammer 40,000 universe and tabletop game and in particular the armies of the Chaos Space Marines. I've been a proud warp tainted heretic for years and with the release of a new codex for the Chaos Space Marines it is time I dove head first into revising my favourite band of murderous, midnight clad villains. If not readily apparent I've created this blog to share the progress on my Night Lords army including modelling, painting and my experiences with the new codex as I get a feel for the army and build a force fitting of the VIII Legion. 

So for now I'll leave you with a few images of my first work in progress Terminator from my Warband's Atramentar. With a huge order coming my way from Forge World and my new Chaos models and codex already pre-ordered I'll be entering back into the world of Chaos fast and furious so if you like what you see keep a close eye on the blog as the army gets into full swing in the coming month.





No comments:

Post a Comment