Tuesday 25 September 2012

Reinforcements Incoming

When I decided to reboot my Night Lords I told myself I was going to make it something a little more special than your average Chaos Marine army. I was quite inspired by the tales of Talos and the 10th Company form Aaron Dembski-Bowden's Night Lords trilogy with their bitter disposition and constant need to scavenge. So I decided my Night Lords warband was going to be in a similar if not quite as dire state and that I was going to give them an old veteran look like these guys had been fighting in the and with the same gear since the time of the Heresy. So naturally I went with a lot of the Forge World Older Mk armour sets.

I just finished placing my Forge World order as well as spending a hefty sum on bitz through ebay so the army will be in full swing in a matter of weeks. The final Forge World order consisted the following

1x MK IV SPACE MARINE ASSAULT SQUAD




1x MK V SPACE MARINE ASSAULT SQUAD




1x MK II CRUSADE ARMOUR




1x MK IV MAXIMUS ARMOUR




2x MK V HERESY ARMOUR




2x SPACE MARINE BOLTER - PHOBOS PATTERN X10




2x SPACE MARINE SPECIAL WEAPONS PACK




1x SPACE MARINE CHARACTER CONVERSION SET




1x DEIMOS PATTERN PREDATOR




2x MKIC DEIMOS PATTERN RHINO




1x CHAIN AXES




1x HELL BLADE CHAOS FIGHTER

No comments:

Post a Comment